TRADING MADE EASY
Clothes don't grow, Kids do! So why not trade in and trade up? Whippersnappers Kids & Maternity makes trading easy.
TRADING IS AS EASY AS 1, 2, 3
TRADE UPDATE: Items are ONLY accepted during our trade days/hours. We no longer accept overnight drop offs. We do NOT accept drop off's on non-trade days or after trading hours. You may drop in the morning on a trade day but ALL items MUST be picked up before we close at 5:30 that day or the items will be discarded or donated.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
10 am - 4 pm
1. BRING IN YOUR BEST ITEMS!(WHAT WE BUY)
- All items should be freshly laundered and free of stains, holes and excessive wear
- Lay clothing flat with sets together
- Toys should be clean with parts included
- Equipment fabric should be freshly laundered and free of recalls.
- We have a 2 bin/basket/reusable shopping bag limit per person per trade day, We do not accept items in trash bags or grocery bags.
- No limit on large toys or equipment.
2. WE REVIEW YOUR ITEMS
- Our trained buyers will review your items while you shop.
- Selections are made base on condition, current trends and current customer demand
- If you drop off your items to run an errand, we will contact you when finished. All item will need to be picked up before close at 5:30
3. SHOP, SAVE or CA$H OUT
- Choose what's best for your family at the time.
- Choose 50% of our selling price in Store Credit. Use your store credit the same day, or save it for when your kiddo hits a growth spurt.
- Choose 30% of our selling price in Cash on the spot, Cash offers must be collected the same day or it reverts to store credit.
Exclusions: You can not use your Store Credit on sale items, or on boutique new goods and hair bows. Store credit can not be combined with sale prices, other coupons or discount cards. Store Credit can not be cashed out.